Since I have had the past couple of weeks off (the perks of working for a University), I have been keeping busy by working on some sewing projects. One of the projects that I have been working on is a new bathroom curtain. I bought the fabric a couple of months ago from
http://www.fabric.com/ . I am really proud of myself because I am not that great at sewing. I really only know the basics so the fact that I was able to create this curtain without a pattern is really exciting. I did have a little help, I have this type of curtain in my guest room (I bought it a few years ago) so I just studied it to figure out how to make my curtain. I think that it turned out really good.
My next project is to make new curtains for my living room so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.