Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Weekend at Callaway Gardens

Chris and I took a little get-a-away this past weekend to Callaway Gardens. It was an anniversary gift to ourselves. We spent  the couple of days exploring the trails, the butterfly garden & greenhouses, riding bikes, lounging by the pool and from the photo above riding around the lake. I found  great deal on a package that gave us free bike rentals and a free rental for johnboat along with free passes to the garden. I don't know if you have ever been to Callaway Gardens before, I had only been a couple of times and it was to the Fantasy in Lights show (which is pretty cool),  I is well worth the small investment. It was great little vacation, even though we were only 45 minutes  from home we were still able to leave everything behind and RELAX!
Here are some more photos of us on the lake....unfortunately, everywhere else we went I totally forgot to bring the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.