Sunday, April 19, 2009




Dry Cleaning Tote Bag


Last year I organized my laundry room, I bought recycling containers and built shelves to hold my detergent, iron, and etc... Of course my inspiration came from Better Homes and Garden Magazine. It had an article on organizing your laundry closet/room and one of the ideas was to have a "dry cleaning " tote bag. So I had my mom sew me a drawstring bag and I finally monogrammed it this weekend. I also use the bag to put my hand wash clothes in. It is just an easy way to separate the dry cleaning and hand wash clothes, then when I need to go to the dry cleaners all the items are in one spot and all I have to do is grab the bag on the way out the door.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.